12.10.2007

Money money, still money

I don't love money. But i won't reject money.
I mean, that' obvious.

I am not from any rich family, I understand hard-earned money. As much as i don't wish to be poor, I don't want to fall in love with Money. People gets crazy over money, people betrays friends/partners and even family for money, people commit crimes because of money... Money is evil, and I don't want to fall into the trap.

But, face it, money is important. Desires are unlimited, money is a crucial factor to satisfy them (esp material stuff). Money gives you the courage to dream... Like for me, I went to learn more about photography from a friend, and it's just a harsh fact that it is such an expensive hobby. Even if i do have the passion, I am afraid, i can't afford it.

And then again, since i am just back from Singapore's annual biggest drama event- Star Awards, I should relate money to this event too. There is a trend of voting in Singapore, be it for whatever competition like superstar to star awards. Hence, to support your favourite artiste, you ought to vote, and that means, money. So, if your family does not have that much to pump in for you, you ought to pray that you have fans who are rich or be like Fann Wong!

It's sad to admit the power of money, but let' not get disheartened!! Being poor can be a motivation for us to strive harder!
With a bit of luck and opportunity plus the talent and hardwork, everyone stands a chance!!



it' tweety!

No comments: