12.10.2007

DD' response

I truly agree that as long as you have a dream, work for it and it gotta be fulfilled someday. Hence, DuDu will definitely get to visit Europe when the time is ripe.
Neither do I have a smooth sailing life for the past 21 years. Everyone had their fair share of ups and downs but all of us grow up from the downs in a different way. As for the not so sensible me, I tend to choose to make dreams turn into reality as quickly as possible because tomorrow is an uncertainty. Doubts would pop out in my mind ... What if a mishap happen to me and I have yet to accomplished this and that ... What if I no longer have the ability to do this and that anymore ... What if this and that is no longer available to me ... These would pile on to the load of regrets in my heart. Yet, regrets are irreversable. They would only accumulate while my sorrow snowball in silence.
Not too long ago, I quoted a slogan from Tiffany and Co. in my msn, which goes blue is the colour of dreams. Many girls yearn to own that little blue box. In this season of giving, will this dream turns into a reality? It could be a gift from your loved ones and it could be a gift to show your love for one's self. Indeed, this is a luxurious form of pampering. The money could be better spent in many other ways. Still, it brought happiness and satisfaction to one. Everything is meaningful, it depends on how you view it in your way.
Donald Duck Quacked

No comments: